10/17/2010

I am VEGAN and RAW

It's been a while, I haven't write anything this year in this blog. Now, I would like to share a little about the easiest way to stay healthy and young. Being Raw and Vegan. Yes. I was Pollo Vegan for almost 2 years meaning I ate Chicken, Seafood and lots of vegetables (cooked or uncooked), it wasn't very difficult for me to be a pollo vegan, I never fond of meat and dairy products. I hate milk and cheese. So, it was a fun journey.

There was a little bit a dissatisfaction on my pollo vegan diet. I had a constipation problem. Every time I consume carbohydrate (from bread, wheat or rice), I would have digestion problem the next day. Also I tried to avoid carbohydrate by only consuming protein and fibre, it was a little better but still I felt my bowel system was not functioning normal.

I do yoga for the last 4 months, it's been great and it helps me to deal with my constipation. I feel fresher and lighter since when you do Yoga you couldn't eat so much and the diet helps me balancing the digestion. So, I came up to this decision to finally commit myself to be 100% Vegan and Raw. I tried this diet by the end of 2009, it was only 1 month and now, I will keep it up and commit to it. It's been a month and I feel so great! I eat lots of fruits mostly bananas, apples, pears, strawberries, oranges, and kiwis, since those fruits are in season. Also I eat good fats from avocados, almonds and walnuts. Dried fruits and seeds definitely are my favorite snack between meal.

So far, SO GREAT. I love every second and day of it. I will keep it up and write in this blog. Well, you could change your life also, I believe in a saying : "you are what you eat". Being Raw and Vegan, it's fun if you are willing to commit yourself and feeling good about it. To me, it's easy because I love the journey and the effect I felt.

Salam!

No comments:

Post a Comment